How exciting it felt to receive my own design as an extrusion this week!
To be able to hold the extrusion in my hand in the knowledge that only a short while ago it was just an idea in my head. Thought and careful consideration needs to go into your design.
You need to ask yourself questions such as:
- Am I really making the most of the possibilities open to me in my design?
- Have I considered that weight = cost?
- Will making this a hollow/solid improve its stability?
- If the design proves to be un-extrudable can I be flexible with this design?
- Can I put some rads into it to help extrudability?
We can help you to answer these questions and more….